Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
blakmac Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks, Steve. That was what I was thinking about the whole thing. Sometimes I just need some reassurance that I'm not crazy. Heh.

She definitely got upset that I had spoken with some of her family about the ordeal. They learned some stuff (which I didn't think they would share, honestly) about her that she NEVER wanted them to know. Whoops. I wouldn't have ever just divulged the info, but I'm also quite honest with people, so when they ask...

I get the feeling that she IS struggling with everything, she KNOWS what kind of trouble she's making, but as long as her friends are there to be supportive (in the YOLO sense), then she's just going to be able to avoid consequences (in her own mind) for as long as she needs.

I'm learning though. And I'm just sitting back and watching everything run its course. Eventually I know it'll all come down around her. But I do wish that it would hurry up. lol.

Every day I'm feeling more and more detached from her. And I know that's good. But part of me really, really hates it. I know this isn't the girl I married. I still very much love that girl. This isn't her.

Thanks again. Just a sanity check to make sure I'm still thinking right.

Last edited by Cadet; 06/08/18 03:50 AM. Reason: Start a new thread message
B
blakmac Offline OP
OP Offline
B

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard