Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Stoic Offline OP
OP Offline
S
This is exactly what I was talking about. I spent tonight making a table full of women laugh until their faces hurt. (their words) I love this side of me and I wish like anything that it was my wife laughing but she wants to cry. She wants to be a victim. I'm not an oppressor.

I love my life and I love myself. I enjoyed tonight thoroughly.

I'll make time this weekend to post in detail about our separation, recon (fail) and other dynamics of our relationship. Perhaps it will lend perspective and allow you guys to understand better. I would love it if you'd all keep dropping by, regardless of my "know it all" nature and my stubbornness relating to how I'm coping.

Thanks again everyone.

M
M
Originally Posted By: Stoic
This is exactly what I was talking about. I spent tonight making a table full of women laugh until their faces hurt.

I would say this is fine. I dont see any issue with this. If thats all you want, then sure, have at it. But that wasnt the impression you were giving off before. My understanding of what you were looking for was a one-on-one connection with someone. To me, that feels out of bounds. If I misunderstood, I apologize.

How are you doing?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard