Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
H
hoosjim Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Sorry, clarification here, the moment of intense anger at the OM did not occur in the house, or in front of anyone who would have seen me. It came after I left the house and was in the car. After leaving my sobbing wife, my tourettic son, and my broken home.

H53/W51, R-ing 4/'18

"Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires"-Sg.of Sg 2:7

"So oftentimes it happens,that we live our lives in chains, & we never even know we have the key"-Eagles III 1:3
A
A
Anger at the OM is reasonable... He is not innocent in this. My H posted a public message on OMs Facebook: Stay the F away from my wife. I know where you live, work and I have info on your family. He then sent a private message to my previous EA: I am blocking you from Artista's account. I am sure you know why. Have a good life...

Hoosjim, hopefully your W will see how foolish she has been... Sticking to silly notions of always being the good girl except for this "one big thing." For holding you at arm's length physically... For saying, "I'm still here," when you shared your concern about her commitment... I know I harp on you about words meaning something, and others here said they didn't think she needed to say the words that she is committed to you, to the M... but I could read her attitude by the words she's chosen to speak and the words she does not speak, and that is because I have done the same...

Hope you are able to sleep...

--Artista

H
hoosjim Offline OP
OP Offline
H
My buddy (W's bff's STBXH) put it very succinctly today, though i think you and Sandi2 have both said something similar:

"She doesn't want to lose you or the MR, but she is not committed to saving it."

H53/W51, R-ing 4/'18

"So oftentimes it happens,that we live our lives in chains, & we never even know we have the key"-Eagles III 1:3
H
hoosjim Offline OP
OP Offline
H
And I would absolutely post on the SOB's FB page, but he was at least wily enough to bar access to everyone except preapproved friends... after he was dumb-a$$ enough to post pictures on there of him at the beach last July right next door to where my wife was...

H53/W51, R-ing 4/'18

H
hoosjim Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Cant sleep, so sending threatening texts to the OM and starting my 13th thread:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2782787&#Post2782787

H53/W51, R-ing 4/'18

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard