Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
Cali08 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Vapo
Cali,

ATM she is incapable of showing true remorse. And frankly you are being an a$$.

I am not saying to let her off the hook, but if you are going to be an a$$, it will not work.

Can you explain to me how she is incapable of showing remorse at this moment? I truly don't understand why. Is it just the amount of time you are going off of or what?

I certainly didn't let her off the hook at all and honestly I feel she needed to hear all I had to say about what she did. She even said I had every right to say it all. That being said I all ready came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to do it in the way I have been doing, which was to tell her the harsh truth about what she did and how I thought about it. I feel I have done more than enough of that at this moment and I am interacting with her completely different at the moment and allowing us to reconnect a bit, so I do see your point here.

A
A
Originally Posted By: Cali08
That being said I know she still has her current job until March and then after that I have no clue what she believes is going to happen at that point. The way she is hinting to in her own way is that she is coming back. I know everyone says that the piecing is the hard part and to tread carefully in going forward. Makes it difficult because if she is going to come back I can't very well ask someone else to house her while we figure things out. What are the thoughts on this?

I wouldn't let her move back in. She left before because you were gone all the time and she was bored and lonely and didn't know anyone in Cali, how would it be any different this time? We've been telling you all along you can't just "go back to normal". Something has got to change. Let's see her move out there and get her own place and a job, and then you two can date for a while and go to marriage counseling and see how things go. My guess is she won't do it, the M isn't worth that much effort to her.

So far all that's happened it y'all are texting more than you used to. Sounds to me like she's just bored, I'm not convinced she really wants to get back together. I think she's just fantasizing about life with you, you've become her EA.

Last edited by Cadet; 01/17/18 08:20 AM. Reason: Start a new thread message

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard