Originally Posted By: joejoe1
I will tell you that during DB all I wanted was my W back. Then I got her back and for a few weeks or months, I was feeling good then resentment and anger start to take hold. And I start questioning wanting to be with her. I felt like I could do better. I noticed that I felt better during DB than during our reconciliation. I start to notice that I was more calmer when I was DBing and not caring about what she was doing. And now, I had so many questions and concerns.

Well, all those things I mentioned above is part of the process. During DB you work hard on detaching to not worry about what your W is doing. Then all of a sudden you are back in a M, with a person that has left a wound in you deeper than the Grand Canyon, and everything should be ok right no! There is a lot of work to be done on both sides. She will have to face a lot of questioning and you not trusting her. And you will have to learn to trust her, it will take years for all this to take place. So the feelings your are having are normal.

Exactly, how I feel Joe.

Originally Posted By: joejoe1
But do the work and self reflection and be honest with yourself, are you still wanting the M? Don't lie to yourself, if you do, than work towards that, if not work towards moving forward with your life and let your W know how you feel.

I don't need her love but I want my family back. I know it sounds weird but this is how I feel deep down.

I started new forum because it is 10 pages already and also my situation has changed.
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2787133#Post2787133

Thank you.

H43/W43/OM52
M15 w/D14
Live & work together/ OM oversea.
EA: Feb,17
PA: Apr,17
(10days/Apr,3wks/Jul,twice a wk/Sep,3days/Feb18)
OM away, WW ended A/ wants reconcile, Me being pursued.