Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
N
Nrthman Offline OP
OP Offline
N
So vacation is almost over. W has had lots of contact we have kept things short when talking or even when she stops over.

IN a moment of weekness i have invited w for a date/dinner just the two of us. She hasn't said no but definitly could see surprise on her face.

She called later that night and discussed all the good thinks happening with the family and mentioned that she was even feeling better. She asked if she could think m9re on the dinner date i said yes and let her know there was no pressure although i would like it if she came i would still be going out if she found she couldn't.

Sometimrs i forget all this is based mostly on her time table.

M47 W45
S16 D18
M 25
BD January 17
S
S
Quote:
She asked if she could think m9re on the dinner date i said yes and let her know there was no pressure although i would like it if she came i would still be going out if she found she couldn't.

To invite her to anything that involves just the two of you is putting a lot of emotional pressure on her. The last thing she wants right now is to think about a dinner date with you. It has an overture of romance/intimacy.

You probably brought it up too soon. However, if she should agree to go, I suggest you take her somewhere that does not have a romantic environment, and keep it light, casual, and fun.

Do not push her! If she is hesitant in going, then act as if that's fine.......no pressure. Then, don't ask her out again. It's much too soon.

Last edited by Cadet; 08/26/17 12:28 PM. Reason: Start a new thread message

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
N
Nrthman Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Quote:
She asked if she could think m9re on the dinner date i said yes and let her know there was no pressure although i would like it if she came i would still be going out if she found she couldn't.

To invite her to anything that involves just the two of you is putting a lot of emotional pressure on her. The last thing she wants right now is to think about a dinner date with you. It has an overture of romance/intimacy.

Quote:
You probably brought it up too soon. However, if she should 3agree to go, I suggest you take her somewhere that does not have a romantic environment, and keep it light, casual, and fun.

Do not push her! If she is hesitant in going, then act as if that's fine.......no pressure. Then, don't ask her out again. It's much too soon.
Quote:

So right... the w did come out it was a early afternoon and we kept it light. Craft show and a nice walk. No talk about R just agreed that better communication has made things easier.

On a personal note GOD I MISS HER....

With me just starting to be active with kids again we make sure w is invited. She is quick to be involved with those activities and even interacts with me quite regularly during the events.

The W let me know she is still having bad nights (cold sweats, tired all the time and at times she feels empty inside). I just listen now , no suggestions

M47 W45
S16 D18
M 25
BD January 17
C
C
Please start a new thread you are over 100 posts

Me-70, D37,S36
N
Nrthman Offline OP
OP Offline
N