Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
D0428 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Need help understanding what is happening
Ok so after confronation w found out her mom and I had compared notes she was not happy about this . Now after barley talking to me at all the last month she's talking more but flips between happy normal type nothing conversations to the whole I can't do anything right type of stuff that was going on in the months leading up to this. When that happens I disengage as best I can and become scarce.
Obviously my NC has invoked a change in the R just trying to understand what's happening

A
A
Originally Posted By: D0428
Ok so after confronation w found out her mom and I had compared notes she was not happy about this

This is in DB, but you should NEVER "rally the troops" against a WAW. This looks like control and manipulation to them, and if there was that in the M then it's "more of the same" behavior which is absolute poison to trying to rebuild a R with your W.

Quote:
Now after barley talking to me at all the last month she's talking more but flips between happy normal type nothing conversations to the whole I can't do anything right type of stuff that was going on in the months leading up to this. When that happens I disengage as best I can and become scarce.
Obviously my NC has invoked a change in the R just trying to understand what's happening

NC is more for you than her. It's to get you off her roller coaster of emotions, which she is clearly still going through. I would suggest going NC again. And don't talk to her mom about the R anymore. If you want to talk about the R then come here or find a friend that doesn't know your W and has no contact with her. To mutual friends and family just put on a happy face and tell them about your awesome GAL activities. Remember Sandi's rules, you want your W to think you've had an awakening and are moving on with your life.

"12. Act "as if" you are moving on with your life with or without them and that you are going to be okay. Keep a good attitude."

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard