Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks Ownit,

I do really struggle that he hasn't done anything the C asked. He shook his hand and agreed to do it. I just feel it's very telling.

I'm not sure if there is OW. I haven't found any concrete evidence but he is always on the FB messenger throughout the day so it does make me concerned he's having his needs met elsewhere and that's why he has no desire to try and make this work.

Well I'm going to a graduation party. He's supposed to meet the boys and I here. I am going to need a couple drinks to help fake it haha

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
T384 #2744794 05/26/17 03:50 PM
M
M
Devil's advocate here... what exactly are you trying to salvage?

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
You mean my M?

Things were great and he was the person well a better man than ever. Even my family said the same after we R. Something snapped in February.

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
T384 #2744804 05/26/17 08:02 PM
O
O
TO, let go of what he is saying and doing. If YOU want to try to save your marriage, then it is on YOU. He is not living up to his end of the bargain. He is not doing what you want or the counselor wants. He is not in a place to be the one to save this marriage. Why can't you get that? The question is very simple, do you want a chance to save your marriage. If you do, forget about what he hasn't done and focus on you and how you need to behave.

You are going to have to let go of the other woman thing. There more than likely is another woman. Mine lied to me for 3 years and maintained an affair with someone who lived 4.5 hours away. Every time I took my kids to a competition, he went there. He called me and acted normal. There were no suspicious bills or phone calls.

Your entire attitude and focus on this stuff is turning it into a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you keep thinking it will happen (the D), then it will because you will cause it to happen. If you change your attitude pronto, you MAY have a chance.

The emotional violation you have suffered is far worse than the sexual. If you can live with that, you can live with him having sex with someone else. Just protect yourself.

T384 #2744805 05/26/17 08:48 PM
[quote=T0324]Thanks Ownit,

I do really struggle that he hasn't done anything the C asked. He shook his hand and agreed to do it. I just feel it's very telling.

cry it's been 3 days... and yes he has

I'm not sure if there is OW. I haven't found any concrete evidence

for 12 more days, can that^^^ wait? It would keep me distracted from the goal.

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Good morning,

I feel refreshed today the baby slept 6 hours straight for the first time! Must have been the graduation party haha. I think he was a little over stimulated.

The evening went off without a hitch. H had a good time (from what I saw) with my family. I went and sat with him with the baby to talk for a bit. He told me he was going into work tomorrow. I swear I almost think he tries to test me to see what I'm going to say or if it's going to start a fight. I just replied.. well that stinks but at least you have Monday off. Hopefully you won't have to be there all day and left it at that.

This morning I called him to see when he was thinking he would be done. The boys stayed with my mom last night and his work is close to her and it's 45 minutes from me so I asked if he would pick them up if he wasn't going to be late to save me s drive. I had asked him last night if he wanted to do something together this weekend. He said ya I don't care. So this morning he made a point to tell me he was going on the boat tonight. I just said maybe we can do something another night then.

I'm not worrying about OW. I mean yes it's in the back of
My mind but not something I'm going to investigate. I've not checked the phone bill in almost a month. He still continues to lie about stupid things. I'm working on letting it go and trying not to analyze it. He lied about going to get his hair cut. I don't get it. Like who cares. I'm obviously going to notice you got it cut lol. It's like he doesn't know how to tell the truth.

Anyway, I don't think in his mind he will be the one to do the things the C said my grandma also told me she thinks it's unfair of the C to put all of that on him with no expectation of me to initiate anything. I'm not sure if the C did that because H is the one who
Said he was done and he wants to see if he's willing to make an effort but I've decided (if you guys think it's a good idea) that I will Uniate the things the C said. I won't text H everyday but I'll continue sending pics of the baby and asking about his day every couple days and I will ask him to go out to dinner or a movie etc.

Im going to be the person only a fool would leave. It really is true though. When I can stop being negative and letting my emotions and pain drive my behavior. I am the person only s fool would leave and our life we have built with our boys - he would be stupid to leave. He's not in a place where he can see that right now. He's very distant and shut off... I'm hoping that with time he will open up

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2744816#Post2744816

Last edited by Cadet; 05/29/17 02:55 AM. Reason: link

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard