Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
C
Hello CM82,

I'm so sorry for the situation you are in.

It is going to sound like an echo around here, but you can only fix yourself. Focus on being the best CM82 that only a fool would leave. Make these changes for yourself and your children. They need to be long lasting and sincere. Let your actions speak for themselves.

You are at a very fragile point in this relationship and it would be extremely helpful to know what your next move should be. Feel free to give me a call at 303-444-7004 to discuss how we can best help you determine what to do next.

Cristy

Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
C
CM82 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks Cristy.

Working on being best version of myself at this point mostly just to get through the situation but with a little hope in back of mind I get a second chance

Married-12
Kids - 2
35/32
B
B
Quote:
So hard to entirely switch of feelings after 12 years together.

It's pretty much impossible, but in time it will get better. Hang in there my friend and keep working on yourself.

M: 37 W: 36
T: 16 M: 11
D2: 8,3
PA: 2015
WAW: 2016
W Filed: 2017
2/07/2017 W officially dating OM2
D
D
Originally Posted By: SAL27
Quote:
So hard to entirely switch of feelings after 12 years together.

It's pretty much impossible, but in time it will get better. Hang in there my friend and keep working on yourself.

Spot on. After 10 years of marriage, the same happened here. It took a virtual hammer before my switch was flipped. Does that mean her ghost doesn't haunt me? I'm afraid to say it does - and there isn't anyway to remove exorcise that ghost. It will always be with us. The trick is to learn how to compartmentalize it.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
D
"remove or exorcise"

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard