Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
toi Offline
T
yup an update?

i am in a similar situation but wife is movng out in a couple days.
no idea why she wanted to move so fast

D
Ddp Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Update:
Things seem to be moving slow. She sleeps in the bed with me, she kisses me goodbye, but she still acts distant. I try to help her everyday with her real estate job and say encouraging things to her. I don't bring up future talk or R talk, and when she does I agree with her and tell her I was horrible. She will call me to see how I am doing. I lovingly detach myself from her when she gets upset with me. She is constantly asking what I am up to and I just tell her I'm at a friends or I am with a friend doing blah blah. I know things won't change overnight, and it will be a slow process, but when she gets upset with sometimes I feel like giving up. My heart can't take such a beating. My sisters relationship is not going smoothly and I feel like my life is falling apart. I have to remain strong and be the rock.

S
S
Are you still with us?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
D
Ddp Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Sorry all, I've been going through a lot. I have come to the descisik. That I'm not going to fix the relationship. It felt like I was a door mat. She would leave for threes days and the. Come back. I give her the pace he wanted. She would tell me she doesn't want to be mired anymore. I finally gave in, told her she has her wish and talked to a lawyer. I want to thank everyone for the advice and help. I wish everyone the best.

Derrick

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard