Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
S
S
She is lying out of both sides of her mouth. This is a prime example of what a WW does when she has been caught. If you'll notice, she is more concerned about how you obtained your information. If she knows what you used to find her out, then she'll know how to discredit whatever means used.

Your W cannot have friends of the opposite sex, b/c she is wayward.

Btw, it's not your job to find her another place to stay.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks everyone for the support. Thanks doodler and Sandi2.

I know its not my job. I just hate being patient.

Me:33, WW:30
BD:12/14/16, EA
no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
She called me again...she said that she wasn't happy, and didn't want to be around the house. I told her to go stay with her friend. She said she wouldn't before talking to me tonight.

She asked if I was happy, other than her "alleged affairs" I think she is having. I said I was, until the lying and cheating started.

She said that she didn't feel like it was true. So I told her (and probably not the best course) that if she wanted out to let me know, and I would be gone. Her response was that is not what she said.

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Would you all recommend confronting my ww with the new recording... I wont tell her the truth on how I obtained them, but I have been thinking about them all day.

I remember that she was bragging to her friend that om2, showed her picture to his mom, and she was like she is very pretty.

Should I confront her, so she knows I know its not just a friendship, and that she was with him all weekend?

I am tired of being her doormat.

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K

no children