Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
D
Natus,

Shame on you for making your ex-wife do bad things!

C
C
I understand the feeling Natus, even though my experience wasn't quite as profound, I recently had someone from my sitch (my W's only friend who supported the A) suddenly reappear in my "New Life" and it brought a whirlwind of emotions with it.

It's nice that the affects are not quite as strong anymore, kinda like a kiddie rollercoaster as opposed to extreme adult coaster, but it [censored] that we are still affected at all.

I can't blame you for calling OM's W back, my curiosity would have gotten the best of me as well. Heck, I may have even asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner for a night of wayward bashing, haha.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted By: doodler
Natus,

Shame on you for making your ex-wife do bad things!

Doodler, wish i had your wit during the moment. I should have had fun with it.

Coconut, yea now im just annoyed at myself for being dragged in. As tempting as that would be(to go out w OM's W) im not really into soap dramas.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
9Apr16-W admitted EA w boss.
27Jun16-W Changed job and promised NC w OM.
14Jul16-Continued contact w OM.Start of Separation.
24May17-Divorced.
C
C
It was a joke, there is no way I would put myself into that situation. Like I said, I would of returned the call out of pure curiosity (although I don't know what she could of said that would of been good), but I don't wish to bring any extra drama in my life, I'm much happier doing things that enhance my life.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hey yea I got that it was is in jest. Not saying the thought never crossed my mind tho.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Phew its been awhile. I dunno what made me come back to this site today or maybe i do. Back when my sich first started i was on here almost everyday, this place was my life jacket that kept me afloat. I made so many mistakes, maybe the same mistakes everyone else was making too and everyone was so helpful. I didn't know it then but in the end those mistakes does not determine whether you get back together with your stbx or not. So if you are new here. Try not to stress to much over every little detail like i did or like everyone else on here did.

So about my sich, its been good in a weird and new way. Im still finding myself, i feel like a new person. The old me was content family man so sure of himself and his surroundings and was so happy to grow old. Now its like i dont know what the day brings, i can do anything i want and everyday i try to answer that question. I think my s6 finds it a little annoying cause sometimes he would rather watch tv or play on the ipad and im dragging him out the door on another adventure.

If anyone listens to Hinder's "without you". Theres a chorus.

"Without you, I live it up a little more everyday
Without you, I’m seein myself so differently
I didn’t wanna believe it then
But it all worked out in the end
When I watched you walk away
Well I never thought I'd say
I’m fine
Without you"

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
R
RDS Offline
R
Originally Posted By: Natus
Phew its been awhile. I dunno what made me come back to this site today or maybe i do. Back when my sich first started i was on here almost everyday, this place was my life jacket that kept me afloat. I made so many mistakes, maybe the same mistakes everyone else was making too and everyone was so helpful. I didn't know it then but in the end those mistakes does not determine whether you get back together with your stbx or not. So if you are new here. Try not to stress to much over every little detail like i did or like everyone else on here did.

So about my sich, its been good in a weird and new way. Im still finding myself, i feel like a new person. The old me was content family man so sure of himself and his surroundings and was so happy to grow old. Now its like i dont know what the day brings, i can do anything i want and everyday i try to answer that question. I think my s6 finds it a little annoying cause sometimes he would rather watch tv or play on the ipad and im dragging him out the door on another adventure.

If anyone listens to Hinder's "without you". Theres a chorus.

"Without you, I live it up a little more everyday
Without you, I’m seein myself so differently
I didn’t wanna believe it then
But it all worked out in the end
When I watched you walk away
Well I never thought I'd say
I’m fine
Without you"

Hey Natus, weird, but for whatever reason I came by this site and I saw your post. As you may or may not know, I've followed your stitch almost from the beginning. It's good to see you're moving on with life.

So am I. I haven't been this happy in many years.

M 55 W 52
MR 32 T 34+
D29
BD May 8, 2016 - She moved out
ILYBNILWY May 15 (Through email)
No EA/PA
August 23 - DB used against me in every way
Divorce July 18, 2017 - Life is getting better every day
N
Natus Offline OP
OP Offline
N
hey RDS. Yea i followed yours too along with the others during that time period.

We do what we need to do. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
24May17-Divorced.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard