Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
G
V- I like the way you organize your day. I currently have more on my plate than hours in the day, so I'm going ot try to time block and organize. I have only been truly organized in one place in my life, and that was when I was working at the bedside. Otherwise, I am a little scatterbrained. Or overwhelmed. One of the two.

I stress you don't focus on weight goals. Focus on health goals. In my 10 week challenge, I only lost 4lbs and I was upset. Until I looked at my before and after pictures and realized how loose my clothes were. Focus on overall health and feeling good, and you won't disappoint yourself. Good luck!

job Offline
Vanilla,

Happy New Year!

I, too, like the way you organize your day.

P.S. Please start a new thread. Thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Ginger1
V- I like the way you organize your day. I currently have more on my plate than hours in the day, so I'm going ot try to time block and organize. I have only been truly organized in one place in my life, and that was when I was working at the bedside. Otherwise, I am a little scatterbrained. Or overwhelmed. One of the two.

I stress you don't focus on weight goals. Focus on health goals. In my 10 week challenge, I only lost 4lbs and I was upset. Until I looked at my before and after pictures and realized how loose my clothes were. Focus on overall health and feeling good, and you won't disappoint yourself. Good luck!

Sweetheart you are

GO RG EOUS

Enough for skinny dipping

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V

Originally Posted By: job
Vanilla,

Happy New Year!

I, too, like the way you organize your day.

P.S. Please start a new thread. Thanks!

Yes ma'am

New Thread:

Just a vanilla change 34

V

Last edited by job; 02/17/17 05:29 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard