Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
job Offline
Westo,

Who wouldn't be on edge w/an active MLCer? You never know what they are going to say or do. I wouldn't contact and push your h to make a decision about the situation. For one thing, he probably doesn't know what he wants and second, he may very well do something that will not be in your favor.

As for your daughter, I would advise her that she is not walking in your shoes and YOUR situation is between YOU and her father. Advise her that if she's got issues w/her father, she is old enough to take those issues up w/him directly.

As for your little GD, there may be something else going on w/her and not your situation. She may need to see a doctor to figure out what is going on w/her. Heck, her own mother could be on edge and creating too much tension or the child to deal with.

Westo, also, it is time to start a new thread. Be sure to link your threads and if you can't figure it out, I'll be happy to assist you and provide you a link on how to do so for the next time around.

Last edited by job; 02/02/17 07:09 AM. Reason: Reminder to start a new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
Westo Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks Job,

I'll start a new thread and try to copy a link to this one but as I'm on an iPad not sure if it will work.

job Offline
I've linked the new thread to this one for you. You follow the same steps that you used to link this thread to your new one (in the future).

New Thread:

Que sera, sera

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard