Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
W
W
I wish you luck Amy, you are a strong woman and you will get through this.

job Offline
Amy,

Don't think for one minute that he has everything. Yes, it looks like he does...but really, it's nothing more than material objects. Eventually he will tire of where he's at and what he has. Give it time.

You have to remember that you are the prize and no one can beat that!

Hang in there!

Also, it's time to start a new thread. I think I've tripped the reply count to 102. I'm going to lock this thread and after you create a new thread, I'll be happy to include the new thread link here for you.

H
H
Amy - I ditto Job.

For those who have limited or no contact, I promise you, the MLCer is in tremendous turmoil. I can attest to the fact that, the nights are particularly brutal for them. These are not happy people.

I am sorry to say this, but no matter how spectacular his condo/city life is, no top shelf woman is going to be attracted to who he is today. Once a quality woman discovers the decisions he has made recently, she will be smart enough to probe a bit further and then she will run. That's why they affair down. They have to do so. It's all they can attract.

I admire the fact that you are focusing on being an inspiration to your daughter. Keep going. And, so glad to hear about your scan results!! Woo hoo! What will you do to celebrate?

Me 41, H 47, M 15 yrs, S11, S13
BD 1: 11/4/14 we work on it; really I pretzel myself
BD 2: 3/31/15 H goes down to "dorm room"
8/15: H back to MBR
10/15: H back in dorm room
1/18: H files, now divorced
job Offline

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard