Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
CT1118 #2699223 08/24/16 09:45 AM
A
AndrewP Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: CT1118

AP - had not followed in a bit and during lunch thought I would read up on your sitch. We dump a whole lot of really honest thoughts and emotions down in this place. Talk it out man.

Here for you man, even if you are Canadian. (trust you to know I am joking, but in case not).

Thanks CT1118 - I'm glad you weren't in the latest flotilla to try to invade Canada across the great lakes. Why oh why do you Americans keep wanting to invade us other than socialized medicine and great beer? At least this time we gave them a bus ride back rather than burning your capital down around you wink

There's not really too much happening other than for some reason my thread has received a huge amount of attention in part from people who I felt were being too aggressive. There has also been an outpouring of kindness and support that has been a great help to me.

I've been struggling a lot lately after having been knocked on my @ss recently by a few things including fighting trolls that may or may not have been imaginary. My IC this morning gave me some homework on Mindfulness to try to help me find a balance on my really bad days.

I'm glad that you are finding your own help from an IC and others and are using your rather large brain to think your way through this mud hole that we're all in together. I just read about your W's breakdown - from what I've gathered she's got a "long" way farther down the rabbit hole to go before she hits far enough down to change direction. But - it's a crumb and I think you and I both take those crumbs and stare at them under a microscope before inventorying and cataloging them. Just make sure you've got a big catalogue and are also looking to yourself which I know you are as I am trying to do myself. Just like your's, my W doesn't seem to be following the "script" in odd ways and I'm planning on spending some more time over on MLC doing some homework and research.

Last edited by Cadet; 08/24/16 10:06 AM. Reason: Start a new thread message

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
C
C
Well man, if you guys would just bring extra medicine when you come down here every March & April to swim off the beaches we are not using at that time we would not have to invade.

Yeah, I am reading more on the MLC site too - have been for a bit. Long roads over there, but there are some success stories too.

Last edited by Cadet; 08/24/16 12:13 PM. Reason: Start a new thread message

"There is no more important fight than the one for ourselves. Keep on winning." Ginger1, Read her newbies.
BD: Feb '16
D: Mar '17
Piecing: Putting the self back together was my piecing.
S6

CT1118 #2699291 08/24/16 01:33 PM
A
AndrewP Offline OP
OP Offline
A

New thread (already???) And a new title - you have to click to see it though.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2699290&#Post2699290

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard