Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
CT1118 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Melo
Hey CT, you seem to be in a really good place emotionally. Seems like you have found the ever illusive detachment.

Melo - thank you, I am getting closer, but the fact that all these months later I still struggle to intake more than 1200 calories a day and have little sleep which is broken apart by consistent wake-up says my subconscious has a different story to tell. I am trying, and really do feel better during the day - and part of my struggle to eat has to do with the medication I am on.

Originally Posted By: ForGump
I wish my W was temp checking me...!

I'm not sure but I may be feeling myself slowly falling out of love. Hard to say because it's a rollercoaster ride. Sometimes I feel like I'm less into her, yet other times I feel like my heart's going to explode from losing her, or thinking about her w/ someone else.

ForGump - this is all true. I have mentioned before how I have to drive by my WW's place to drop my S4 off at school. Two weeks ago I quit looking over to see if AP's truck was in driveway. This morning I had an urge to do it, but resisted. I feel good this morning. I don't care, but I do - sure that makes sense to many here. WW texted this morning - we keep a joint bank account for shared debts and something went wrong w/ a deposit. WW included "have a good day", yeah, temp checking. The road is long. The road is long.

I think I hit my 100 posts soon and will be able to start a new thread. The title of this current one does not seem appropriate to me anymore.

"There is no more important fight than the one for ourselves. Keep on winning." Ginger1, Read her newbies.
BD: Feb '16
D: Mar '17
Piecing: Putting the self back together was my piecing.
S6

C
CT1118 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I would like to know thoughts on this:

For months at the start of each week, WW had been sending me a proposed schedule of what nights who would watch S4. More often than not, I had just agreed to it, it did not really matter to me. Then at start of July when I realized WW was still in the A, I drew a boundary and began sending WW the schedule I wanted. This did not go over very well w/ her at first, but I stayed on course. Now that some of my moves have had impact, should I continue or let WW take some of this back? My initial goals were to disrupt WW's plans w/ her AP, but now that a 2nd BD has occurred, I am not really sure I need that goal anymore. Also, in an effort to do this, it has required me to violate my 'first contact' rule each Monday. I sent one out this morning not thinking about it, but I am thinking about it now - thought's on this?

"There is no more important fight than the one for ourselves. Keep on winning." Ginger1, Read her newbies.
S6

D
D
CT1118,

Do what's best for S4.

C
CT1118 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: doodler
CT1118,

Do what's best for S4.

Sound advice, thank you

S6

C
C
Please start a new thread

Me-70, D37,S36
F
F
Originally Posted By: CT1118
Two weeks ago I quit looking over to see if AP's truck was in driveway.

That would tear my guts out. I'd drive 4x4 through the fkn mountains (in my 2 wheel drive import gas miser car) to avoid having to see this.

Originally Posted By: CT1118
WW included "have a good day", yeah, temp checking. The road is long. The road is long.

Maybe in the world of texting, "Have a good day" is temp-checking ... but when interacting w/ my W in person, the mindset I'm trying to adopt is that of a polite, decent friend, so I often say "have a good day" as a parting greeting, because simply skipping the greeting might come across as being sulky, and I don't to give off that vibe.

Me: 50, MLC/WW 45
Young kids
Nov 2015: BD1
Apr 2016: BD2
Jan 2017: W filed
Feb 2017: D final
F
F
Originally Posted By: Rose888
I'd agree with you except for the GAL bit.

Good point. Thanks for pointing that out.

New thread
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2693977#Post2693977l

Last edited by Cadet; 08/01/16 02:00 PM. Reason: Link

Me: 50, MLC/WW 45
Young kids
Nov 2015: BD1
Apr 2016: BD2
Jan 2017: W filed
Feb 2017: D final
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard