Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
F
ForGump Offline OP
OP Offline
F
AndrewP -- all that helps! Always good to hear, even if I'd heard some of them before.

The idea of law clerks reading this forum is kind of chilling. I wonder if MWD has had to reveal identifying info in response to subpoenas.

Not personally worried, as I don't think our D will be high conflict. Not much property at stake, and we agree on custody, at least in broad terms.

Me: 50, MLC/WW 45
Young kids
Nov 2015: BD1
Apr 2016: BD2
Jan 2017: W filed
Feb 2017: D final
C
C
JRuss

Originally Posted By: ForGump
I think what CT1118 probably meant was that we should not reach out to family & friends for direct help w/ our situation. But in terms of how to chart these dark waters ... they cannot really help me because although they feel a lot of sympathy for me, they don't have any experience or wisdom about D and DB.

ForGump nailed it - that is exactly what I meant. My parents know that WW & are separated; I did not tell them about A because should WW and I put it back together, I do not wish bad feelings to remain. In the event that we don't, they get the whole story. My WW told her family we separated, she led me to believe she told them about the A, but I have conversed w/ them enough to know she didn't. There will be no good in exposing WW until if/when this is truly done - she is the mother of my son and for now I wish what dignity that is worth to stay intact.
I told a few friends, but for the exact reasons FG identified above, I found it unhelpful. It was when I turned to find answers for and within myself - which brought me here, brought me the DB/DR books, brought me to an IC, led me to educate myself - that I actually felt change occur.

Last edited by Cadet; 08/08/16 09:31 PM. Reason: Start a new thread message

"There is no more important fight than the one for ourselves. Keep on winning." Ginger1, Read her newbies.
BD: Feb '16
D: Mar '17
Piecing: Putting the self back together was my piecing.
S6

A
A
How are you going today Gump,

I went for a run this morning and when I got back home I sat on my back deck in the glorious sun that is very rare in the middle of winter, I closed my eyes and felt the most at peace I have in many many months.

It's the little things.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2695890#Post2695890

Last edited by Cadet; 08/10/16 12:42 PM. Reason: Link

ME- 31 W-25
T-5 M-3
D2
ILYBNILWY and moved out - FEB16
W seeing someone else - JUL16
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard