Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
RDS Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I guess I have to come to the realization I'm definitely not in the "inner" circle with my W anymore. I've known that since she left me, but when it slaps you in the face time and time again it still stings.

She called me this morning to ask if I could watch our(her) dog another day as she was feeling bad. Come to find out she had emergency surgery Friday night. She obviously didn't tell me or our D. I almost wanted to tell her I couldn't watch the dog because I had plans. I do have plans but not important enough not to break.

I have been watching the dog since Thursday night as she had to house sit her BFF's dogs and those dogs don't like little dogs. I told her I would not watch the dog if she was going to TN with her BFF because she had turned down trips with me before because of concerns for the dog. She assured me she wasn't going to TN and she was in too much pain anyway. I believed her.

I only got one text last night asking how the dog was and I told her she was doing well she only responded with an "OK". This morning I texted her and asked when she was coming to pick up the dog. She responded she didn't know when and asked if the dog was bothering me. I thought that was strange because she would normally be here first thing in the morning to get the dog.

Since I didn't get a text or a call from her this Friday or Saturday, and her vague answer of when she was picking up the dog I assumed she lied and went to TN with her BFF.

Sad to say, but a little part of me was happy she didn't lie to me. frown

I told her if she wants to see me then text me her hospital information and I will visit. If she doesn't want me to see her I won't.

At least my DB coach is saying I'm doing the right things and my W does at least appreciate I am a better person than I was 3 months ago. It's been a long 3 months. I don't know how people do this for years.

M 55 W 52
MR 32 T 34+
D29
BD May 8, 2016 - She moved out
ILYBNILWY May 15 (Through email)
No EA/PA
August 23 - DB used against me in every way
Divorce July 18, 2017 - Life is getting better every day
R
RDS Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Today is court day to determine spousal support. My W wouldn't settle. There would be no reason for her to settle. No matter what happens she is going to gain something, and on the same token no matter what happens I'm going to lose something.

If the settlement is in my favor (which I doubt) then my W will be pissed and will build the wall back up.

If the settlement is against me then I guess I'll learn to enjoy eating beans and rice for the foreseeable future. smile

M 55 W 52
MR 32 T 34+
D29
No EA/PA
Divorce July 18, 2017 - Life is getting better every day
D
D
RDS,

I'm hoping the settlement will go in you favor. If it doesn't go in your favor, your wife might be happy, but no one else will be happy. After endless days of eating beans and rice, you'll be known as Stinky RDS (or possibly Fartmeister).

I say, let your wife build a wall and be kind to the rest of humanity. Please allow RDS a favorable settlement.

R
RDS Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks doodler. I needed the laugh.

M 55 W 52
MR 32 T 34+
D29
No EA/PA