Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
job Offline
Wet,

You will get thru this and yes, when you least expect it, someone will come into your life who will enjoy being a part of your life as you will enjoy being a part of hers as well.

I think you handled the conversation w/your son quite well this morning. He's angry, hurting and confused. He has no control over his life at the moment and he's lashing out. Hopefully, he will come to realize that you aren't the enemy, but he doesn't realize that he needs to be away from the other school and the people there. He doesn't realize that he could have gone down the wrong path, a path that he may not have been able to retrace back to the safety of his family. I'm glad you have him in a new school and he's living w/you at the moment. Years from now, he'll thank you for doing this, i.e., even though he hates it at the moment.

God has a way of working things out and you and your wife were very lucky to adopt your daughter. She is a bright light in your dark tunnel at the moment. However, you need to find a way to show your son that he can be a bright light too. Remember, actions speak louder than words.

I think your tears are tears of healing. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are doing everything you can to take care of yourself and your family.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
Wet Offline OP
OP Offline
W

Me-54 yrs; W: 50 yrs
4 kids- D: 22,20,19; S:15
"Trial" Divorce: 04/14 - 6/14
Separated: 06/2013- divorced 08/2016

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” War and Peace
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard