Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
betterm #2685762 06/14/16 10:45 PM
P
PacLove Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: betterm

Good, now you gave her the letter... What now? Nothing! I hope. Don't expect any reactions from her, don't expect things to change. etc. I know you've read the material offered on that site, so you know not to expect anything. Her "new look", might not be what you think... don't mind read. But you know these things. I hope you're good, and hope your letter is received well and softens her hardened heart a little bit, as he would say.

Yup I know not to expect anything, although before DB/BD she usually responded to my letters with a thanks, or that's sweet but again no expectations.

The new look I wouldn't normally care about but it was a bit "rebellious looking" so got me thinking. I know don't mind read... but everything that's gone on in the past year it's hard not to go there.

She did ask me what my plans were for the weekend as it's her weekend with D. I was originally going to be away but have some fun local activities planned here so I told her I'd be around.

She did agree to me having dinner with D on Sunday night, not sure whether that's just the 2 of us or the 3 of us, guess we'll see. I didn't want to clarify tonight as it would only result in an argument.

Me: 40 W: 45
T: 13, M: 11
1 D: 9

Suspect A 6/15
ILBINILWY 8/15, and 3/16
EA/PA Discovered 3/16
EA admitted 3/16
W Moved out 4/16
W opens R talk and says A over 1/17
PacLove #2685769 06/15/16 01:59 AM
S
S
I wouldn't read too much into the new look either, my W has done none of these things despite being wayward. From accounts from friends, W doesn't go out much, they don't feel she looks very well. She hasn't changed her look at all, I don't even think she has got a haircut in the past 6 months. I know how stress effects my W, and I see her as someone very stressed, it looks from the outside like it's affecting her anyway.

I have heard that she can't get up early when she has the kids to get them to school/daycare and then go straight to work. Friend told me that she always goes back to her place to get ready for work after dropping kids off.

Since Sunday morning I communicated about a dozen words to her in 2 texts, I received back about 2-300 words in texts and emails.... I know why they say mind reading is just a waste of time and energy cause if I know my 'old' W, this was almost a feeling of loneliness from her. It is how she was with me at the beginning, rambling on about her day and the things she had done.

Last edited by Cadet; 06/15/16 02:44 AM. Reason: Start a new thread message
Si_07 #2686656 06/19/16 10:31 AM
job Offline

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard