Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
RSG Offline
R
Originally Posted By: poschan
talk with WAW re: finances and she said this wouldn't have happened it I loved and appreciated her more. I said the same goes for her. I should have validated but having a difficult time not being defensive when I am under attack. I need to take a breath and think before reacting. how does one go about not reacting and validating?

My wife got POed I didn't tell her about a haircut last night that I told my parents to get my son. I wanted to say it's no BFD, just a haircut! You've gotta stop, and ask yourself what you're going to accomplish with your response. Try to see it from her POV. You don't have to agree with it, just try to see her POV. You will have to quell your emotions a little. I'm just starting it, so others may have better advice. It worked though, WW actually apologized to me for being so angry initially.

Me: 35 W: 32
S: 4
T: 6 M: 4
Physical Separation official: 5/21
Currently: DR/DBing, Focusing on me and son

Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
job Offline
Please start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
P
poschan Offline OP
OP Offline
P

Me: 48 WAW:40
T:14yr M:12 yr
d8
BD 2/2016
WAW moves out 6/05
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard