Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
C
touché Blu, I hear you loud and clear smile I just want to say I want to tell her what I want, not to be controlling, but to let her know what would show me she cares. She may or may not do them, but I don't think it's fair for me to want those things without letting her know that I do.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm now a little more clear about what you were referring to when you said you need to take a break. I thought you meant back away and distance yourself, but now it sounds like you just want to take a break from the "hard work" and just enjoy the R you have now.

I agree that is not a bad thing, it can be mentally exhausting to always be trying to fix things, and it feels good to occasionally just be in the present and enjoy what it is. I think that is what you should tell your H, instead of dreading a R talk, initiate the talk and tell him what you said, that you just need to spend some time with where you two are. Tell him that you just want to be light hearted for a couple of weeks and maybe even enjoy some more laughs that come naturally like the other night.

just curious, but have you two been to retrouvaille (sp?) or a weekend to remember? I think I may schedule the weekend to remember for August since it is a less intensive session, and then thinking maybe try retrouvaille next year.

ps - time to start a new thread.

Last edited by Cadet; 06/28/16 11:54 AM. Reason: Start a new thread message

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
B
BluWave Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Link to new thread here:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2688297&#Post2688297

... and you know what else? I was looking back at my old threads and I can see how far I have come in just the 2 months I have been posting. Perhaps coming here & doing more than reading is really helping me ...

Thanks everyone :-)
-Blu

“Forgiveness liberates the soul. It removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon.” – Nelson Mandela
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard