Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
R
Don not leave the house. Most will say reclaim your spot in the mbr, and don't kick her out but give her the choice to sleep where she chooses. do not threaten her with put your ring on or I'm leaving. You can't control her, let her make her own decisions. DB, gal, act as if, etc. stop pursuing her.

Ralph88
Me 40s W 30s, D5 D3 , M7 T9
2013 B drop 1, EA found
2016 B drop 2, EA/PA?
2/16 Physical Seperation
2/16 I filed for D
4/16 PA Confirmed
C
cbtdad Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I don't want to leave the house. But at the same time if don't leave the house she will just get what she wants as well. Me helping with our son and making her life easier all around. I think the whole reason she agreed to in home separation, etc was for her convenience. She is starting paramedical school in two weeks. She really thinks if we were to physically separate that i would come in the morning to pick him up and help her out all the time.
My worry is staying letting her cake eat
I think she is definitely confused as to what she wants. Maybe there is someone else, maybe there was someone for a little bit, I really don't know. Like I've said I have my feelings, but I don't have any proof.
I have definitely made it clear to her that I would not tolerate an affair. She knows that and knows I would be gone.
I must admit I'm on an emotional roller coaster with my emotions again and what to do

M 37 W 30
S 7
Together 10 years
Married 9 years
BD: 12/12/12(W filed same day)
I moved to apartment 1/11/13
W and S moved to MIL 1/11/13
Peicing: 6/3/13
Reconciled: 7/2013
BD2: 4/20/16
still working on it
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3