Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
dream #2678612 05/18/16 08:02 AM
A
AndrewP Offline OP
OP Offline
A

dream - I suspect you are correct which is why I'm not trusting this. On the other hand she's not seeming to be making any time for OM - at least I can't figure out how she could be. In the mean-time I'm treating it as a positive development since we can't reconcile if she's not talking to me.

In my hopes and dreams I think that she's looking for a path out of this mess but I don't know where that path might lead her. As I'm always rightly cautioned though that's "mind-reading" and there is no way that I can "know" what she's thinking.

Interesting minor development. She texted me looking for where we store our tax stuff in the cloud looking for a document she could use as proof of income. She'd talked last weekend about getting her own credit card which I didn't react to (it's actually a pretty good idea). Perhaps that's what she's up to? Perhaps doing something else that she would need some credit for? I only answered the question asked and didn't ask why like I would have previously. I had separated out her tax stuff and locked down access to mine a few weeks ago so it wasn't a problem. We'll see if she talks about it when she gets home - I'm not going to ask. She's done some weird and paranoid things I think based on "advice" from "friends" like carrying her passport around with her everywhere which also makes sense if she thought that I'd throw her out and lock the door.

I do occasionally wonder if she's found me here. There's nothing I've posted that I would be ashamed to say to her face although some if might be awkward. I'm 90% sure that she hasn't but there is that 10% for doubt.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
AndrewP #2678621 05/18/16 08:22 AM
A
AndrewP Offline OP
OP Offline
A

Just a quick note - I just got off the phone with the credit card company. The daily cash advance limit is tiny but the spending limit has to be the same for W and I. To cancel her card is a phone call and is done immediately.

I don't actually expect W to do something stupid but you never know and at least the damage can be minimized if I can catch it in time.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
AndrewP #2678624 05/18/16 08:32 AM
job Offline

Last edited by Cadet; 05/18/16 12:53 PM. Reason: Link

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard