Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
E
e04355 Offline OP
OP Offline
E
i was just complaining on friday that i wouldnt see the kids for 4 days. tonight she text me and says, that if im interested in seeing the kids tomorrow, to let her know, that if she was in my shoes, she wouldnt want to go that long. so, of course i say , yes id like to see, them thank you very much for the offer.

now its got me thinking.....is she genuinely being nice? or does she want something????

D
DDJ Offline
D
It does not matter what she wants. You're in her head.

You are seeing your kids and that's all that matters. Don't be too happy, but tell her that you're happy to take them whenever you are available, not when she is. I don't think that it counts as babysitting, as long as you're doing it for you. Not because she asked you.

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
job Offline
Please start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
E
e04355 Offline OP
OP Offline
E
i agree, im in her head.

the first time we separated, this NEVER happened. every other weekend, was the name of the game.

is she starting to feel guilty? or is she just leaving me a few crumbs to pick up, cause she sees me moving away and doesnt want me to run?

or will she corner me again on the pick up or drop off and want to "talk" hehehe dang it, now shes in my head. lol

job Offline
New Thread:

3 my story 3

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard