Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
M
Originally Posted By: DDJ
Thx guys, I still need to detach even more, so that she can detach too. I had to go through the grief of the loss of my marriage and she needs to go through it too.

Am thinking of having she move to her dad's place for a month. If I do not show she the consequences of she actions, then she will never learn. Ultimately, she needs to lose me before she will realise that she wants me back.

I think she is still a little bit in the fog. So gotta keep pushing forward.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......where's your focus? whistle

I think some/most of your detaching is good. Im still waiting for the more important part. Wheres the rest of your introspection and self-improvement?

M
M
Originally Posted By: darknes
Originally Posted By: DDJ
Thx guys, I still need to detach even more, so that she can detach too. I had to go through the grief of the loss of my marriage and she needs to go through it too.

Am thinking of having she move to her dad's place for a month. If I do not show she the consequences of she actions, then she will never learn. Ultimately, she needs to lose me before she will realise that she wants me back.

I think she is still a little bit in the fog. So gotta keep pushing forward.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......where's your focus? whistle

I think some/most of your detaching is good. Im still waiting for the more important part. Wheres the rest of your introspection and self-improvement?

Hahahahahaha. I was copying and pasting and copied your "her"s to "she"s. You get my point!

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes I get it darknes, less focus on her. More on me. It should and does not matter what she does. I am king of my castle.

I'll get myself that further introspection and improvements soonly.

Thx for the kick, as always.

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
D
D
DDJ,

Apparently you are still sleeping in the same bed with your wife (in reference to permanent pens and mustaches). How do you interact with her on a daily basis? Does your interaction with your wife make it more difficult to detach?

C
C

Last edited by Cadet; 04/27/16 11:28 PM. Reason: Link

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard