Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
RDS Offline
R
Originally Posted By: Zues126
It's wrong. It's wrong. It's wrong. What she does or doesn't do doesn't change what's right or wrong, and it's wrong for a married man to date.

I'm pretty sure I agree with everything you posted, but this is my mindset all along, even during my weakness and I thought a date wouldn't hurt anything. I knew that was a lie. In 33+ years together I never cheated on her and I will not start now. I'm still married even if I don't wear my ring now.

M 55 W 52
MR 32 T 34+
D29
BD May 8, 2016 - She moved out
ILYBNILWY May 15 (Through email)
No EA/PA
August 23 - DB used against me in every way
Divorce July 18, 2017 - Life is getting better every day
C
coffee_ Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Okay, point taken you two. Thanks again. I will continue to learn to love myself and my S13 the best I know how. Just saw him for lunch and when he left he said "see you around". He is so uncertain right now, as am I but my adult brain is probably a little better equipped than his. This will be devastaing to all three of us, my STBXW may take a bit longer to recognize the effects of this tragedy.
I have grown up in a household where this type of thing just rarely happens. Out of 8 siblings 2 have been divorced, one just recently. My folks have been married for 60 years and continue to love each other.
Her Dad has been married 3 times and her mother twice. This is the normal for her, if I would have known when I was 19 that this is a warning sign (among others like addiction and abuse) I would have picked differently. I hope that someday I will be able to constructively teach my son how to pick a wife (or how not to rather). I understand that ultimately it will be his decision.
The thing is we waited 7 years of marriage to have a kiddo, really tried to get to know each other and get the college kids out of our system before really settling down. I don't regret having my son but I don't want this for him, but I really don't have a choice now, she has made it for us all. Hurting today, the day before I tell my wife I am proceeding with the D.

M 21 years
XW 43yo, me 41 yo
S13
BD March 2016 - she asked me to patient...
End of June - I started the D process.
D final 2/23/17
"He who forgets will be destined to remember"
Eddie Vedder
C
coffee_ Offline OP
OP Offline
C
ugh! I have been feeling pretty good these last two weeks concentrating on the logistics of the D process. Today I am very emotional, my gut feels like the day I found out about the first A....this stinks! I am having a hard time concentrating at work and just want to hang out on this site all day!

M 21 years
XW 43yo, me 41 yo
S13
D final 2/23/17
Eddie Vedder
C
coffee_ Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I just have to keep posting....today my detachment level is low. She started off the day stopping by my work to drop off a bag for my S13, then with an email, I replied and nothing back all day. Letting her actions fuel my emotions, feeling emotional for sure because I am going to drop the B tomorrow. She probably knows it is coming, as I asked her to lunch.

M 21 years
XW 43yo, me 41 yo
S13
D final 2/23/17
Eddie Vedder
C
C
Please start a new thread you are over 100 posts

Me-70, D37,S36
C
coffee_ Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Cadet, it says I only have 70 posts...But I can start a new thread for sure.

M 21 years
XW 43yo, me 41 yo
S13
D final 2/23/17
Eddie Vedder
C
C
Originally Posted By: coffee_
Cadet, it says I only have 70 posts...But I can start a new thread for sure.
It is not your post count but the thread that you are posting on.
You have 106 on this thread

New thread
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2687033#Post2687033

Last edited by Cadet; 06/23/16 05:06 AM. Reason: Link

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard