Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
K
kml Offline
K
Ginger -
Maybe you should examine why you want to be the peacemaker here? You don't have a child with this guy, I understand why you had to do what you did with your ex, but this guy? You're free to be pissed off at him. You don't have to make everything alright for everybody. Let him be the uncomfortable one at those future events!

He left you hanging while he was already pursuing his next girlfriend. What do you expect him to say? "Sorry, I'm a dog"? "Sorry, I just didn't feel for you like I feel for her?" "Sorry, you were starting to bug me so I chose a girl who is less demanding?" Seriously, there is no answer here that is going to give you closure and make you feel better. Guys who are good guys don't start new relationships without ending old ones.

Personally, I think the thing that would give you closure is to yell at him, tell him you know he started a new relationship while still involved with you and that was a shi!!y thing to do, and that you would appreciate him staying far from your life. But that's me.

kml #2676606 05/12/16 06:51 AM
job Offline
New Thread:

Peace

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard