Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
job Offline
Mia,
Here is Raine's original/first thread. My quote is in this thread.

Completely heartbroken by husband's MLC

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job Offline
Mia,
From what you've described it could very well be a MLC. To answer your question about if there is any chance he'll come around...there is always a chance, i.e., 50/50...but no one knows what will happen in the days, months and years from now. If your h is in MLC, he doesn't have the answer to that right now because he's very early into his crisis. Until he's fully baked in the MLC oven and returned to reality, the answer is still out. You can have hope, but do not put your life on hold. Continue to do things for yourself and for now, plan things that only involve you and your family. In other words, live your life as if he may not return. I'm not trying to upset you, but the reality is...they go off the rails and some do return and some don't. Until he finishes his crisis, you and your family have to continue moving forward as life doesn't stop while they are in crisis. Yes, you can leave the door ajar, but again, it's a 50/50 chance that he may return. I pray for each and every poster that their spouses will return, but no one knows what the future will hold.

For now, try to keep the focus on you and your family. I know that this is difficult, but you've got to look out for yourself now and can't rely on him for anything.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
P
P
I remember wondering if the OW was prettier, and better than me too

she was 14 years younger

I never met her but in the few picture I saw recently she is kind of creepy

I like what Job said
they pick a affair partner who is at their level right now in crises
so anyone they picks has got to be nuts

as for my XH ow(now Wife) I hear she controls him and his sitters will not talk to him while or let him over with her

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
P
P
meant sisters

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09