Hi all,
It has been a long time since I posted. So... Here I am, all freshly divorced and minced through the courts. It has been a tough year, a tough roller coaster year. I have had false allegations, parental alienation, bullied by her solicitor, two upset young sons as well as dealing with financial collapse, loosing my family home, whilst trying to hold onto my job.
My Ex wife as many of you will understand, turned into a complete stranger. Someone I cherished, loved unconditionally, betrayed me and then systematically used any and everything against me including our sons.
But here is the thing....I am a better person for it. My solicitor has kept me (mostly) calm and grounded. I am slowly seeing more of my boys, and our relationship is immense. They admire and respect me and we have so much fun during our weekends. My feelings for my ex are now nothing but pure contempt and pity. I don't hate her but I do not recognise her at all. Anyone who uses kids as a weapon crosses a line that for me personally is no coming back from. I am dating and to be honest, starting to enjoy life again. I've done things I enjoy, found new hobbies and re-discovered old ones. I sleep better and work is going well. I am deeply saddened that what I though was our 'fantastic little family' was demolished in such an aggressive and purposeful way but I am also at peace with myself knowing I did all I could.
So. Anyone reading my posts, please feel free to comment, ask me what I did at certain points and why, I'll be happy to talk about what did and didn't work for me.
To all those struggling, remember this little phrase as it has / is serving me well...
Your now is not you forever...

me45,W43 S9,S5
T15yrs M10yrs
BD 4/07/15
W wants D 4/07/15
W filed 8/05/15
D petition arrived 21/12/15 Merry xmas,
W,S5 S9 moved out 5/2/16