Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
R
Rouky Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks everyone for chiming in. As I thought my beginning of the week couldn't get worse. I received an email from STBXH outlining financial agreement. Now bear in mind that I just asked him to write a letter to the mortgage people about how much child maintenance he'll give me and that he agrees that I take over 50% of the mortgage. The child maintenance is less than what he pays now for his eldest child, but he also accept the renounce about my pension and my property that I have received from my family before we got married. On the letter he also stated that I'll not claim anything that he inherits! And he goes on about child access.

I know I have to be very careful about it all, but why would he mention me getting access to his inheritance as he said once the house is sold he'd file for divorce!

I'm not there to get him, and I have always been very fair with him so far.

Don't get it. On top of that I might lose the house I want to buy! At the moment everything is drowning me . I want to cry, why am I in this situation? Why do I even want to reconcile with someone who cheated on me, pushed me to kick him out, then who doesn't see a future with this OW! Gosh I have a very low self esteem of myself!

G
G
Yeah, why do you want to be with a man like that?

If you made a list of all the qualities you want in a man, how many of those does your ex possess?

There is a life on the other side, THAT is a promise.

S
S
Hey Rouky hang in there. First thing is for you to agree to nothing with your husband without consulting an attorney. I know how final it feels once you make that step but you have to protect yourself. You are already aware that your husband does not have your best interest at heart so count on him trying to get a divorce settlement that is favorable to him. And don't fall into the trap of accepting whatever he offers hoping that it will encourage him to take you back. If he ever comes to his senses it will have nothing to do with your having asked for a fair settlement.

Secondly put to bed the thoughts of going forward with your life without a partner. You are going to find someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. You have too much to offer for anything other than that to happen. There are more than a few of us decent guys out here and we are looking for someone exactly like you.

We are going to survive this Rouky. We just have to keep our seat belt on until the plane stops moving. Better things are coming and we must be patient. We also have to be smart. Hard to do in this circumstance but soldier on we must. I think of you every day and pray that things will get better for you soon!

M:53 W:47 M:15 years. S:18 S's: 30 & 28 from previous marriage. BD: 3/14 Divorced January 17.
S
S
Bonjour Rouky! I hope you have an amazing day and that you have many smiles :-) You are wonderful and you are inspiring and I am so thankful to have you as a friend. What great adventures do you have planned for the weekend? I sure that it is a party no matter where you are. Thinking of you always. Mark

M:53 W:47 M:15 years. S:18 S's: 30 & 28 from previous marriage. BD: 3/14 Divorced January 17.
B
B
Rouky,

I missed this post and I am so sorry you were feeling this way. How awful! To have to worry about finances during all this emotional turmoil is devastating. I hope you have consulted a lawyer and that some of this has calmed down in the last few days. Thinking of you

M 44 H 46
M 20yrs T 25 yrs
S15 S12

ILYBINILWY 7/18/15
Move to MBR 9/8/15
Physical Separation 10/10/15
Suspect A 8/2015
Confirm A 12/27/15
D filed by H 2/2/16
S
S
Hey Rouky I am thinking about you. I hope that you are well and have had a fun weekend. Did you do anything exciting? How is work. How are things going with the new house? I pray for you every day and hope that you are finding peace. Mark

S
S
765-580-0591

R
Rouky Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi,

Started a new thread before I was asked to http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...962#Post2663962

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard