Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
P
P
It sounds like you are doing so well!

I hope you have a L of your own? If you both have retirement accounts, they should both be split for what you put into it during the M.

But in my state, with proof of an A, H would not have gotten half of mine if I had one.

Last edited by Cadet; 04/07/16 07:44 AM. Reason: Start a new thread message

M 16 yrs, WH62, P54
3 adult blended kids
EA 11/13, BD1 6/14
PA fall 14, BD2 2/15
Piecing 2015, BD3 12/15
Separated 4/16
WH moved OW in 5/16
Divorced 6/15/17
T
trumpet Offline OP
OP Offline
T
The life of Trumpet - let's see if I can sum things up...

Wife is still on D train.

I am also. She has continued to live in what I can describe as a MLC. Still working out 6 days/week. Angry at me most of the time. Has gotten a few new clothes, but nothing racy or skimpy.. more age appropriate, but with the extreme weight loss, she is down to a size where she could show off her figure, but doesn't. Hides her phone, paperwork, and other important docs. Taking birth control pills - neither of us were 'fixed', but without sex, we didn't ever have anything to worry about. I imagine she's making sure her episodes with OM don't lead to unintended consequences. I don't know if she's met up with OM, since he's in Chicago, but it's possible they have. I could look at the detailed billing of the phone, but I haven't - my WW gave me the top page, but won't let me see the rest. I can see it online, but choose to not do so. I'll find thousands of texts and hundreds of calls to OM.

Looking hardcore for a condo or house. Need at least 3 bedrooms. Timing is bad, as my location is hot for housing. I'll find something, but it needs to be soon. Looking at a house today.

D could be final by May 25th. WW is refi-ing the house, and will close on May 26th. June 1st would be nice to have a place.

Kids are ok, but it's a bit of a battle with D14 - she's upset, and doesn't want to pick a side. S12 and D7 are just along for the ride, but I do take the kids to church, and talk to them about the sitch.

I continue to find success in my new manager's job. So busy at work I get to forget about the problems at home, which is actually a great blessing. I haven't gotten to work out as much anymore, but the leg is healed, and I get to run 1-2 times a week now, and need to up it to 4-5 times. Still want to run a couple 5ks.

My WW has posted to facebook about me and us, lots of spew. Those at church are very concerned for her, and pastor is working on church discipline with her, since she will not let go of OM, is comitting the act of adultery, and needs to stop. Might come to her finding another church. We attend separately currently.

Other than that, my 2 hours with IC every week help a lot.

M46, EXWW46
M15 T17
D20, S19, D13
M - Addiction since 1998
W EA/PA #1 2013/2014
W EA #2 June 2015...
BD 1 Big D talk 9/15
BD 2 - EA/PA disc 10/30/15
Served D 1/22/16
Divorced 5/25/16 (yes, that fast!)
Trumpet thank you for your continued posts. Your story, wisdom, and strength throughout your sitch has been an inspiration for me. I have a very similar story: my addiction, her A and now we're on the D train. Stay strong brother, it's clear your on a solid path to becoming an amazing person and will surely one day meet the person who really deserves you.

Me37 W33
T:8 M:5
D3
BD 11/2015
EA+PA w boss 12/2015
S 3/2016

Im stronger because I had to be
Im smarter because of my mistakes
happier because of the sadness Ive known
and now wiser because I learned
job Offline

Last edited by Cadet; 04/25/16 07:52 PM. Reason: Link

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard