Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
M
I'm just going to throw this out there to see how it lands on you...

I had a "relationship" in college that was a complete disaster as far as my emotional health went. He was much older than me so I figured he "got" the relationship thing and so how he behaved was normal. In certain ways it wasn't that different than my parents. What a train wreck!! Totally ruined my sense of "relationship" and consequently I ended up four years later with Mr. Fantastic, having never done the work of figuring out what a relationship is.

Your XH did not waste your college years unless YOU fail to learn from that relationship.

Frankly, I think you need to jump off the dating train. IMO you are attaching too much importance to those experiences and failing to see the enormous potential of your own beautiful life. Remember: WHEN IT IS TIME, you'll be looking for SPRINKLES. You are already a beautifully frosted cupcake. Don't date till you believe it.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
C
C
Maybell, once again, hits it out of the park. And I have a lot to learn from her advice too.

Having a relationship does not prove you are a worthy person. You already are one.

Big hugs to you.

Me 38 H 40
D 3
T 8 M 6
BD 10/2013

job Offline
KGirl,
Please start a new thread when you have a chance. Your postings/replies are over the 100 posting limit.

Thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard