Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
D
Those are some great GAL's!!

Sorry to hear about your sitch! Just remember, one foot in front of the other. Take it a day at a time and breath. This is what I say to myself every morning.

As for sleeping, I've found that a good workout/run (I also hate running) 4-5 hours before bed helps. Also a hot shower, Melatonin, and an AudioBook/PodCast helps me fall asleep quick. When I wake in the middle of the night I start the audio backup and focus on that. Works almost all the time. Music on the other hand doesn't work, it has to be something engaging. This might help you also.

Something I tell my children all the time and it might be helpful for us.
"You don't learn from your success, you learn from your mistakes"
Don't beat yourself up for having a bad day or saying/doing something wrong, acknowledge, address, and learn. All much easier to say than do! smile

O
O
Jeez Tim. The other day must have royally stunk!

I can only imagine the rage and fury you were feeling. I'll echo earlier advice. Come here and vent. Let it out man. Also...maybe try and find a safe friend or family member you can trust to be your phone cal prior to taking any major action.

This is something I've been trying as well.

Also...I've been using some breathing exercises when my heart starts to race and my fight or flight kicks in. They've been tremendously helpful. They're are loads online or I can share.

Last edited by Cadet; 02/25/16 12:15 PM. Reason: start a new thread message

Ojap
M 13 T 15
D 11
D 11
D 9
BD #1: ILYBNILWY 09/2015
BD #2: W asks for S 12/2015
----------
Currently: Limbo
B
B
Tim,

The other night must've been torture for you. I am not sure which is worse knowing the OP is a loser or knowing the OP was you 10 years ago (my H's OW is 10 years younger and professional - I've been told she's just like me pre-kids but blond). Either way, it is just devastating and breaks your heart.

I am so glad to see that you are making goals and making 180's for yourself. That is really a great attitude. I also HATE running and signed up to do a 5k in June. Just downloaded the "couch to 5K" app to get ready.

Keep us posted. Thinking of you and keep up the goals and GAL'ing!

M 44 H 46
M 20yrs T 25 yrs
S15 S12

ILYBINILWY 7/18/15
Move to MBR 9/8/15
Physical Separation 10/10/15
Suspect A 8/2015
Confirm A 12/27/15
D filed by H 2/2/16
T
TimR Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks DadsCB!! I will try the audiobook. Like I said I have a hard time with like a hangover just taking Tylenol PM.

So I would like some feedback on this question. Sandi if you are out there would love to hear from you... I am thinking of sending her the following text. "Just going through my insurance stuff and your car is still on my policy. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I do not intend to renew it for March."

I just see this as her eating her cake and it has bothered me prior to last night as it is a pretty good expense.

Here is the flip side of that coin. I am rather sure when I do that I will get threats of S13 (which she may try and keep) and being told how I am controlling her. Also there is the timing with last night's events.

Please any feedback would be great. From wording to whether I should send or not.

Me 41
W 33
M 2013
Suspect A 11/15
Confirm A 1/16
She moved out 2/14/16
Stepson 13
Stepson 16
job Offline

Last edited by Cadet; 02/25/16 01:15 PM. Reason: Link

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard