Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
T
Hey buddy,

That's rough. I'm sorry you and the kids are going through this.

Has your W called the kids at all? Have you spoken to her?

D
DadsCB Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Nothing! My kids FaceTime called her a few times today but she never answered. My S6 even texted her and no reply. My kids have an old iPhone they play games on, but it also has iMessage setup for family.

I doubt we hear from her until Sunday.

Thanks for checking in on me Thornton!

T
T
Yeah she certainly wont FaceTime, she's not where she said she would be and can't blow her cover.

Blows me away these WAS can disregard their kids like that. Wrong.

D
DadsCB Offline OP
OP Offline
D
She sent the kids a text this morning telling them she loved them and she would be home in a few days. They were SO exited to see that.

This weekend I am going to get a bunch of stuff done around the house i've been putting of and finally get my garage cleaned up!

D
DadsCB Offline OP
OP Offline
D
It's been awhile since I posted. Things are going ok.

She came back from her trip in a big rush to get the divorce moving. She has been very nice and almost pleasant to be around. I was finally served last Wednesday and we came to an agreement on everything that night. She moves out this weekend...

Oh and last Tuesday night she came home very worked up about something and started a very emotional argument with me. Just kept trying to get me mad or hurt me, telling me It's none of my business who she sleeps with, even though I didn't mention anything about that. Then goes off tell me she is on Tinder and basically (Girls Gone Wild), I don't know if that is true or not and frankly I don't care anymore.

I calmly explained that she needs to remove the emotions from this discussion if we are going to work on our divorce stuff. She just got more upset, so much so that I finally had to say "If you call me an A-hole one more time all future discussions about divorce will be with my lawyer, Don't make the mistake of taking my kindness as weakness again!". Surprisingly she backed down and apologized, then started crying and apologizing for all of this. I said Thank you and went to bed. I really felt for the first time I stood my ground very well and didn't give her what she wanted (a fight). That is probably why she got so upset.

Then Thursday night I was out late with work friends didn't get home until 3am! The next morning she saw my golf glove on the counter and asked if I had a good time at Golf (outdoor range, restaurant, bar, great fun). I didn’t mention where I was going the night before, just “Out”. So the funny part, later Friday I get home from work and she has her iPad open looking at Golf’s Hours, She looks at me and says “If Golf closed at 2am why didn’t you get home until 3am?” to which I replied with “Don’t you worry about me” with a small laugh and smirk.

I GAL’ed great this weekend, backstage/VIP at a 3day music festival with my friends and took my S6 D5 Sunday. The wife and I used to see live music all the time, she mentioned that she wished she could have gone with us. The kids and I had an amazing time!

Finally I accept the end of my marriage and that it's out of my control. I'm detached.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard