Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
V
V
Try powdered mash potato. Soothes the system.

Tastes like wallpaper paste, no fats in it or dairy.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/05/15 11:54 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

M
M
I am so glad you had fun! You deserve it!

Me: 42
H: 45
M: 18 yrs T: 20 yrs
D: 17
D: 15
S: 12
I kicked him out 8/21/15
I will DB until March 21st 2017, that is it!
E
ep0215 Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I know it has been awhile since I posted but honestly it has been a good thing. I haven't needed to. I have been doing really well, really, really well. I do believe I have finally dropped the rope. There have been shenanigans by H and I never lost my temper or cried, I stayed calm and responded with my head held high. I have been hitting the GAL hard and that has helped tremendously. I truly feel like a new person. A brighter, happier, stronger person.

Christmas was not the dreaded holiday I thought it would be, in fact it was an awesome day. I spent the morning cooking while I didn't have my son and then seeing his absolute JOY the moment he walked in the door was AMAZING! I met H outside and didn't let him inside my house, I took my son out of the car and walked him into the house. He doesn't belong there anymore.

We had a last ditch effort mediation with a judge as our mediator on the 23rd. I know, right? Nice date. After 5 hours and being really, really, close to signing a deal to be divorced, H threw a mantrum, fired his attorney and walked out of the office. I don't know where we go from here but probably court. I do believe he just royally screwed himself.

My L is fighting to have the clause that we have to fire our attorneys if the collaborative process doesn't work, out because nothing about this entire process was collaborative. I cried for a little bit because I was so close to having it all over with and starting 2016 fresh. They were not tears for H or for my loneliness and for that I am grateful.

I am not sure if I will post again since I feel that I have a really good handle on myself and my future right now. I wanted to let all of you know how much you have meant to me and I know that I would not be in this place without you. For that I am eternally grateful. I will continue to pray every single day that you all find peace and if you don't save your marriage then you will save yourselves.

You know in the end the day he left was just my beginning...

Me:33 H:36
T:13 years
M:10 years
S4
Separated 05/15
H Filed 06/15
J
J
I am so happy for you Ep. you handled this hardship with a lot of character and grace and it says a lot about who you as a person.
Thanks for sharing your story with us. I am hoping that once you go to court things might even work more in your favor.
Best of luck in the new year.

Me: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
Physically Separated 7/2015
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard