Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
U
Uphill Offline OP
OP Offline
U
Wow, really weird S4 swap just happened at my house! XF showed up, me and S4 were having some fun outside. She came and stood on the porch watching until he saw her (I honestly saw her out of the corner of my eye a few minutes sooner and didn't acknowledge or look that way). After a little longer, we all went in to get his stuff. We packed up some Christmas cookies for her to take with because me and S4 baked way to many. Exchanged a few jokes about who the better cook is, she ate a cookie and said S4 gets his skills from her because the cookies were very good. At that point I joked that they weren't burned so the skills defiantly didn't come from her! Haha then walked over and hit the test button on the smoke alarm and reminded her that her timer still works smile .

So we all ended up in his room packing a bag of clothes and she was just super nice and stayed close? This continued for about a half hour, wherever I went in the house she was there. Even offered up a few pics in her phone for me to see...

Just a weird overall experience. Even when they left, after I buckled him in her car, she stood right behind me almost as if she was waiting for a kiss when I backed out of the car. I obviously didn't bite or react the entire time but wanted to come here and get it all out of my head.

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF
7/16 new girlfriend comes into my life
2/17 girlfriend moves in my home

D
D
Up, on the gift... you made your s4 happy. Made yourself happy. That's what us important. Plus, it may have the added benefit of making xf happy.

All in all, 40 bones well spent.

Keep up the good work!

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
job Offline
Please start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
U
Uphill Offline OP
OP Offline
U

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF
7/16 new girlfriend comes into my life
2/17 girlfriend moves in my home