Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
G
G
Checking in on one of my favorite people! Hope you are out GAL'ing and doing well. Miss you!

D
D
Same here Judy. Hope all is well!

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
A
Ancaire Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Tomorrow is my first court date for the night I left Sanity for Crazytown. I've been busy getting all the paperwork I need forwarded to my lawyers. I'll have a good idea of what happens next after tomorrow.

H and I are getting along better. I think it's because I'm kind of dead inside, but it's peaceful here, at least. It occurred to me that his happiness is coming at the expense of my happiness and health, as well as the happiness of our kids. He'd better be deliriously happy with a cost so high!

My heart beats like a crazy drummer these days. It's lost all sense of rhythm. I am so unhappy that this has happened! I'm living proof of all kinds of bizarre occurrences being real. Huh. Don't know how to feel about that, exactly.

I just heard back from the woman I interviewed with. She had a couple of late applications come in after me, so she's still doing interviews. She hopes to know for sure by the end of this week. She thanked me for following up, and her tone was super friendly. I think I'm still in the running!

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
G
G
I am happy to "hear" from you Judy, I was worried! I am sorry for your legal issues, sorry for everything, but glad to hear that there are some positives still going on in your life. I wish there was something I could say that could pull you through this sooner, but I think it is just going to take time and I know that you will come out of this ok. You are a strong and compassionate woman, and I know you will overcome this.

In the meantime, I am glad you are taking care of business and hanging in there.

M
M
Let us know how court went! Keep your stress level as low as possible so your heart doesn't freak out. We are all in the court with you.

Me: 42
H: 45
M: 18 yrs T: 20 yrs
D: 17
D: 15
S: 12
I kicked him out 8/21/15
I will DB until March 21st 2017, that is it!
Z
Z
Hey judy, hope things go well for you today!!! Sending positive thoughts your way.

M - 40's
W - 30's
Two Sons
Living together
V
V
Please post, we are here for you, whatever the court decides.

My prayers are with you.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

A
Ancaire Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hello, friends! Isn't it funny how we sometimes have to struggle for words to say? I've been away for a while...just being. During that time,.some interesting things have occurred.

First, court. That was a bit of a disappointment. My new lawyers had to ask for a new date, because they need evidence from the prosecution. I've turned in everything that they need. It's likely that it will be dismissed, ultimately. My lawyer is working on a way to get it both dismissed as well as expunged, like it never happened. Just like with DB, it all takes time. January 20 is new date. I'll keep you posted. I've got funny stories to share about that in the coming weeks.

I'm closer to being at the point people talk about in regards to H. I'm realizing I will be fine without him. Definitely not as wealthy, but certainly much safer. My heart failure is not news. I was first diagnosed in 2008. He knows stress and heart failure are a killer combo, yet he chose this course. That really tells me all I need to know. Detachment comes in stages, like a process.

I was reading through an old "give us a chance" letter I'd written him and realized I was begging him to have some integrity! Integrity isn't really something you turn off and on. I have integrity. In spite of my recent bad choice, I've acknowledged my errors, apologized, and have tried to make things right. I haven't hidden it, or tried to downplay. I always try to do the right thing, because it feels so much more peaceful on the inside when I do. Most of you here have integrity in spades.

My poor H used to have integrity, I thought. Maybe I just looked at him through rose colored lenses. I don't know for certain about the past. I do know for certain that the person H is, right now, is not someone I would welcome into my life. I feel badly for our kids. He thinks they're ashamed of him because of me! I think I told you guys about my suggestion to that idea. "Instead of blaming me, why don't you make certain you're not doing anything that would cause you shame if the kids were to find out." Evil glare directed at me for that one.

So...My point here is, yes. I'm still sad. I'm coming to a place of acceptance. I don't know if H can ever be what I need. I'll be okay, either way. I feel badly for my kids. I don't feel so badly for me.

The heart monitor came off last week, and has been mailed to company for results. It's supposed to be able to help Dr. Determine if palpitations are coming from one valve, or all 4. If it's all 4, then I'll get a pacemaker. I won't be so terrified just to be active with a pacemaker, so I'm okay with that.

If it's just one valve, then it will be a procedure where they go into the heart muscle and basically kill a misfiring nerve. I find that far more frightening than a pacemaker, ironically. This heart stuff is super-frightening!

I'm doing okay, though. Much calmer, wiser, and more patient. I accept that things may turn out differently than I'd originally hoped. I have faith that something even better will follow if I stay true to my faith and beliefs. I need to get busy helping others again. I was so scared when I got here.

OK...I've got more, but I'll save something for tomorrow.

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
D
D
Judy, glad to see that you sound better. The health stuff is scary. But you can do it. Rose colored glasses... yep, dealing with that myself. Court stuff Sounds promising. Take care of yourself. Looking forward to catching up!

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
A
Ancaire Offline OP
OP Offline
A

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard