Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
Mowgli Offline OP
OP Offline
M
MC went well last night.

We just talked. There was lots of smiling and laughing and conversation. Things haven't felt this natural for me in a long time and it feels really good to have that connection.

We haven't talked about actual A in quite a while. It's not that I don't have questions, it's more because I want to get to a secure point in our R where I know I can ask and get the clarity and closure that I need from this. We discussed this a little bit at the beginning of the session and I talked a little bit about how I've been feeling. W was very emotional; she's remorseful for the A. She feels bad that she did it, she feels bad that she's hurt me and she realizes that she was living in a fantasy world where none of this could continue.

heading our for an overnight on Friday. Dinner, dancing and live music. This is a big 180 for us. We usually shop and eat, so this will be a lot of fun me thinks!

Over and out...

Mowgli

job Offline

Last edited by Cadet; 12/16/15 04:24 PM. Reason: Link

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard