Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ghost, I spoke to her today and I believe that she was guided in this by her mom, although she is a grown woman that knows.

I think she is grasping for control of what she can in the terrible situation. She said that she tried and that when she left she wanted 50/50 custody, but I would keep going at her about my questions and my thoughts on her intents. ie, lusting after men...affair, the mistakes she making by taking my kids when I was on a business trip, [censored] like that. She had enough, but I needed to know what's up? How can one leave without sitting down and talking? So I asked her to reconsider and she said it can be amended but needed to see changes.

She said we will still keep the schedule of every other weekend but will see. I will fight it. There is no way that is going to happen where she has 95%.

I know she is knows the boys need me in their lives. She knows too. We had a really good talk and weekend despite being served.

I was thinking about a post from Vapo that follows:

Would she let you kiss her ....hell no

***Wife did allow me to kiss her multiple times- I DIDN't GO FOR THE LIPS, BUT ON THE CHEEKS AND BACK OF THE NECK.

Would She kiss you. Hell no

***WIFE DID KISS ON CHEEK GOOD BYE.

Would she flinch if you tried to hug her ....I bet £100 that she would

***WIFE AND I HUGGED MULTIPLE TIMES TODAY AND EBEN HELD HANDS MULTIPLE TIMES TODAY.

These we words that vapo said to me and they hurt but it is true

I'm not reading anything into it, but tried it out and those were the results.

So I will keep on doing me and working to be a better Strongr 2.0.

S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Could it be when we fight someone or something we only strengthen them or it?

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard