Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
A
A
Originally Posted By: dwh15
Originally Posted By: Ghost56
This thread is coming to its end I really do not think I have made very much progress at all I find that I am constantly breaking down and crying ...li am nearly 90 days into this things should be getting easier but they are not

A song came on the radio ah ha Under the Makeup and I just burst in to tears

I feel I am really bad at this everyone is trying to help me I know and I am trying to distance myself but I am really struggling...I will start a new thread soon and will try to be more positive

Don't beat yourself up too badly over still struggling. While it probably feels like forever, 3 months is not that long. My WW moved out 6 months ago and I still struggle daily. But it's not nearly as bad as it was last month or the month before that. Things do gradually get easier. You have been a couple for a very long time; that is part of your identity. It's not going to just fade away in a couple of months. Just be patient with yourself, keep doing the right things, and it will get better.

Don't think that every day will be better than the day before. There are good days and bad days. But look back and compare how you feel today with how you felt the day of BD. I'm sure there's some difference there. As long as the aggregate trend is toward feeling better, that's all you can ask for. There is no timetable toward feeling better, so don't worry about it too much. Impatience only hurts you.

A
ATPeace Offline OP
OP Offline
A

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.