Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
dnc1234 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: ILYNOT
I have been there and what you need to start doing is:

Start by doing spontaneous activities like use meetup, do new activities meet new friends, do ur share of the house work but not all, don't worry about the house for a little while see if she notices, which she will.

It will give you a new sense of identity, but go out meet new people!

In some ways, I've already started this. I've definitely cut back on the house stuff. I've also reconnected with a bunch of old friends and intend on making plans soon. It's hard to me to actually make plans, as most of my friends are over an hour away. We moved away from most of our family and friends and I haven't met anyone around here I feel like spending time with. It's also hard because I almost always have our son with me.

C
C
Hello,

I'm so sorry for the situation you are in.

What else is going on besides the lack of "spark"

Knowing what to do and what not to do at this point is crucial. Feel free to give me a call at 303-444-7004 to discuss how we can best help you determine what to do next.

Cristy
Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard