Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
G
You could say it more generically like:

"ahhh, thanks doll, but that's really not my business anymore"

Or expand - For awhile those statements really hurt me because I hoped they were true, then they made me angry because I knew they weren't true and now they are just becoming pathetic examples of your inability to truly have empathy or any feelings at all. It's becoming sad, predictable and pitiful and I'd just prefer you keep it to yourself.

I have no idea how to "let you know I'm in town". I might get to your area around spring break and could meet you but I don't know if and when I'll actually be there and you probably won't be reading and posting much by that time. Maybe you could just indicate to Cadet you'd be fine exchanging emails with me and Rich can hook us up??? There's also some kind of alt here but no one has invited me to it....yet.

The internet is 90% complaining and entitlement and I hate it because I deserve better!
job Offline
Please start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
T
Just wanted to stop by and say hi! No real advice but I'm glad to see/hear you're doing so well. Although this may not have been what you thought you wanted in the beginning, you came out ahead on the other side!

I will continue with my constant advice I've always given you. I understand it is not feasible or good for the kids to have no contact but I bet you can keep the phone conversations to emergencies and short and sweet.

Your wife is a fool! Cheers!

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard