Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
E
E
I have a gallery wall too in progress. I took down H's initial and replaced it with my son's. Took out our family 8x10 print and replaced it with a saying "Have Courage and Be Brave". It makes me strong when I look at it. I just replaced the prints that H in it with ones of my sisters and I or me and my son. I "shopped" my house for other pictures like an 8x10 newborn picture from S's room when on the gallery wall and replaced the picture in his room with one of just him and his Daddy. I think finishing the project would be good for you. It did make me feel better not staring at sad reminders.

Me:33 H:36
T:13 years
M:10 years
S4
Separated 05/15
H Filed 06/15
G
gonegrl Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thank you ep, that is what I am going to do! It will be all about my kids. I like your inspirational quote too, I am going to shop for something that fits for me. The wall will be good therapy for me. Photography is my hobby, so this has been a tough one. Probably also why when H ripped up the picture of me and him that it hurt more than some of the worse things he did. I just keep getting stuck on that. I guess its time to start a new thread, thank you!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard