Originally Posted By: Tom333
Also, just wanted to add some info here. We talk every day because of the kids, and we do occasionally hug, and when we say hello or goodbye, sometimes it's a peck on the Lips and sometimes not. She has recently accepted invitations to go to a concert and to go to the beach with me. We go to dinner every week after marriage therapy. Communication is good, but she says she needs to be certain that it will work and if she can get that love feeling back. Any thoughts on how to proceed from here?

What cadet said, you really need to realize that these things may be meaningless and/or are part of her way to keep you under her sway. Read the book, define your marriage goals then redefine them again and make them specific for example here is one of mine with revisions:

Communicate better with her

communicate with her the way she wants it to happen, listen actively, drop whatever it is I'm doing to actually listen not what the old listening while continuing to do other stuff. Do this for all people not just wife, this will help with all things I think.