Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
It is so good to hear from you Sandi!! I owe you for all the help you gave me!! You and V are life savers!! smile

D12 and S7 have been in counseling ever since their mom left. She is a wonderful counselor. They were going twice a month and now they are going once a month since they are doing so well. I think the older kids could use some counseling. Tough to convince them. SS20 won't even speak to his mom. He is the one that had the baby. SD22 is at that point also. She is tired of EXW bashing me and also tired of her drama and negative attitude. I am just there to listen and comfort them.

Used me as an example huh!! Well I hope it helped the newcomer! I read a few posts and remember my emotions that I had back than. Man if I only knew then what I know now!!! Famous saying!! smile

Me:44
EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16
"It works if you work it!"

V
V
Thank you for the catch up Joe, it is lovely to hear news of the family.

I have quoted Joe too! Different threads of an example of a wonderful man and father.

I remember the worrying times when your kids left state, and I was relieved when things weren't as bad as they seemed. So frankly I wouldn't want that for you again.

There are always Newcombers coming through many in. For me I detach from the outcome and I just do my best to support.

Please drop in Vs thread when you visit to say Hi, my journey is just beginning as it always is with abuse sitches.

Many hugs

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
V
Oh and congrats on the new baby and being a grandad you didn't say pink or blue! Would love to know.

Those kids are really lucky to have you in their lives.

V

V 64, WAW

J
Joe46 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thank you V!! I am a grandpa to a very cute grandson!!:)

I remember when I came here so desperate to save my marriage. I did feel a little sad the day of my divorce mostly for my kids and step kids. I did not see things going like this on the day I was married. The one thing I really have learned through this is my happiness is important too. I am happy today! There are lots of possibilities in my future. I trust in God to guide me!!

I also needed to thank Wonka and Cadet and anyone else I may have forgotten.

Me:44
EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16
"It works if you work it!"

V
V
Ahhhhhhhhhh..........

Cute

And grandpa

V

V 64, WAW

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard