Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
help67 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
So my w asked about the seperation agreement tonight in an email. When I read it, I thought about her, not me. I felt all the pain I caused her. I spent a lot of years not being there for her, and I wished I did things differently, I have learned a lot, and its only just begun. This is what my w needs now, and so I will be there for her now, in this way. I love her, I will always love her, love is all I have for her no matter the outcome.
I am happy with who I am becoming, I have an amazing d, I have a lot of love to give and someone one day will be on the receiving end of that love.

Me:47
W:47
D:12
T:27yrs.
M:17yrs.
S:10/14
Wife wants legal sep., which can be divorce after 1 yr.
om b 7/15 but probably a lot longer
H
help67 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
HELP QUICK,

I sent a request to Dr. Phil and I got a call back with a chance to be on the show, I wated to know I was doing everything i could for my family. I need to get back to them asap, I havn't told my w because I didnt expectthe to callback. Should I ask my w if she is interested.

C
C
So one post you are 'loving' your wife and going to give her the space she needs .... and the next you are wanting to air all your dirty laundry and the fact she is with another OM on Nat'l Television

Not so sure your W would all ears and ready to help you out here. In fact I would gamble she shifts into high gear and drives faster away.

Is 15 min of fame worth your M? Dr Phil is about the ratings ... not sure with a WW he could snap her out of it with that snazzy mustache

Just my .02

Last edited by CaliGuy; 08/12/15 09:23 PM.

M: 48
W: 47
M16 T26-S8
BD Sept13

D
D
I agree with Cali. That sounds like a huge risk to me, with no guarantee your W would even participate. And you both look like potential fools on national TV. I think for this sort of problem, you are much better off seeking local, private therapists, if that's the kind of help you need.

Me 47 W 42
T 24 yrs M 18 yrs
W living with OM
BD1: 3/7/2015 (A with OM#1)
BD2: 4/11/2015 (A with OM#2, W moves out)
WW filed for D, papers received 9/18/2015.
Meeting to determine child custody 9/29/2015.
H
help67 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Your right, I sent the email to them awhile ago when I was desperate, I was suprised to hear from them. It would be hurtful to my w to do this, so I will forget about it. I did forget about it, I was just caught off guard that I got a call.

I am actually feeling mostly good about myself lately, and am ok with my situation, I am happier more often. The person I am becoming is who I am, it's who my w fell in love with. I do miss her, but your right about her needing space, I will just enjoy whatever time we do interact. I have learned a lot about communication in IC and from reading, and now that I am sober when I talk with my w I look into her eyes. They are more beautiful then I remember, and I a grateful for that.

H
help67 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Thank you,

You are right, I would not want to put my w through that, I do not want to hurt her in anyway. If I am fortunate enough that my w would want to go to counseling with me, there are great local mc. She had wanted to go in the past, I was drunk, blind, and scared. I am not scared anymore, and I think it would be pretty awesome actually, my walls have come down,and there is nobody that I would like to share with more than my w.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard