Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
desp13 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Diana45
I found grocery shopping excruciating at the beginning. Every time I saw a couple I would tear up. Thing I get now is that I really don't know what other couples are going through. They could have a f***ed up marriage as much as most of us do. Every one was so surprised when my H and I split up, because we acted like such a happy couple. Cry and rant away!!! We have all been there and some of us are still here.

That use to be our thing, we would take like two hours at the grocery store now I go by myself and I only take 5 min tops. no need to remember how much we enjoyed that sh*t.
also I try to go when I know for sure I wont run into her!,

Me:23
W:25
D: 2
YT: 6
M: 5
BD: 05/13/2015
W MO: 05/29/2015
M
M
Originally Posted By: desp13
Originally Posted By: Matt777
ughh she just texted me, I can feel some hate in the text which idk why.! but she texted me asking if i could take care of the baby cuz her mom had to run some errands. I told her that I had already done that early in the morning. got me mad acting like she needs to ask me to tAke care of my own daughter when I do that more than she does..

It's going to be up and down. There's so much emotion built up in the LBS. That's why we need to leave the WAS alone. There's just no way to stay calm and logical about things. So, relax. It's not about you.

I just think she is trying to replace love with hate some how that might be easier to forget me.. not really giving it that much thought although I do feel like asking her why so much hate and anger.. but obviously I'm not doing any of that.!

I doubt that it's hate. I'm guessing it's just cold and unfeeling, very matter-of-fact. I imagine you're just projecting that hate onto it. Either way, yeah....she's cold. Ice cold. Just remember she is just as confused as you are and this is the easiest way to deal with it - to treat you like you are the enemy.

She is going to blame YOU for her unhappiness. All you can do for that is wait for her to realize that's not the case - if she ever does.

At BD - Me: 33 Her: 33; M: 10 T: 15; D: 6 and 3

BD: 3/25/15
S: 4/20/15
D: 11/9/15
D
desp13 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
ughh she just texted me, I can feel some hate in the text which idk why.! but she texted me asking if i could take care of the baby cuz her mom had to run some errands. I told her that I had already done that early in the morning. got me mad acting like she needs to ask me to tAke care of my own daughter when I do that more than she does..

It's going to be up and down. There's so much emotion built up in the LBS. That's why we need to leave the WAS alone. There's just no way to stay calm and logical about things. So, relax. It's not about you.

I just think she is trying to replace love with hate some how that might be easier to forget me.. not really giving it that much thought although I do feel like asking her why so much hate and anger.. but obviously I'm not doing any of that.!

I doubt that it's hate. I'm guessing it's just cold and unfeeling, very matter-of-fact. I imagine you're just projecting that hate onto it. Either way, yeah....she's cold. Ice cold. Just remember she is just as confused as you are and this is the easiest way to deal with it - to treat you like you are the enemy.

She is going to blame YOU for her unhappiness. All you can do for that is wait for her to realize that's not the case - if she ever does.

yeah it must be, cuz now she just asks a questions about the baby or money, I respond then thats it no answer back before I use to get an "ok" at least, now there is no followup to my response. I guess she must not be happy still, cuz if she was she wouldn't had the need to see me as the enemy.'
whats [censored] its that there is no friendship either which we always said were going to try to have.

Me:23
W:25
D: 2
YT: 6
M: 5
BD: 05/13/2015
W MO: 05/29/2015
C
C

Last edited by Cadet; 07/14/15 08:25 PM. Reason: Link

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11