Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Diff

I just reread your last line - I hope this time away marks the beginning of a whole new and happy life. Wow. That just really stuck me. Yes, a whole new life. Wow, tha would be the big enchalada now wouldn't it?

Trying to imagine a whole new life and what that would mean for me? New friends, new self respect, less fear, more confidence, new involvments and possibly some retreats from involvements that I have overcommited too. A renewed sense of focus, a shift in coordinates, all different ways of saying the same thing right? A new life.

After the shock of all of this has worn off a bit, a new life does sound pretty good. A life for me, one that matches my integrity, values and people who share these ideals. For so many years, my STBX said whenever we got into an argument, "We dont have the same values." I used to disagree,and lay them out, "of course we have the same values." Now I can see that we don't have the same values at all. Funny how a separation can bring that into focus.

A new life....I will continue to meditate on that.

I hope you are having a good day Diff. Keep up the PMA.

Was made a better person by DB'ers
D
D
Thanks Heavy. Emotional day here. But I'm hanging in there, trying to learn and benefit from the value of suffering.

Wish there was a way we could connect in real life. Would love to spend the evening having drinks and sharing common ground with you. I suspect I could learn a lot from you, too.

Me: 46 Her: 41
M: 5.5 yrs / S: 20, 18
3/26 W and I meet OW
BD: 5/2/2015, she takes off ring
W goes to stay with OW 6/26
NC: 9/5 Both moved out: 10/16
I take off my ring and feel... healed: 10/19
H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I know Diff - hang in there sweets. We will all get through this mess. Millions of others have and we will too!!!

Was made a better person by DB'ers
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard